We may update these Terms from time to time by publishing an amended version of the Terms on the Website. You should regularly review these Terms for any changes. We will publish the date these Terms were updated on the top of this page.
By continuing to access or use the Website, App, or SuperGold card following such publication, you will be deemed to have accepted any amendments to these Terms.
Your SuperGold card is for you to use. Please present the SuperGold card to get any of its discounts and special offers.
You may not:
- give your card away, lend, or offer it to a third party; or
- use your card if we’ve asked you to send it to us, and/or we have sent you a replacement card.
SuperGold business discounts and free public transport travel apply to SuperGold card holders only. They do not apply to family members or friends. Unless stated otherwise, a SuperGold discount can’t be used in conjunction with any other offer. You should check with the retailer or supplier before paying for the product or service. We recommend that you present your SuperGold card at the time of booking or prior to making your purchase.
Website and App access
You must provide your own internet connection and web browser to access the Website. You must provide your own internet connection and device in order to download, install, and use the App. You are solely responsible for all internet access, data download, and other network charges arising from your downloading, installation or use of the Website or App. You acknowledge that we have no responsibility or liability for those charges.
You must not:
- use the App or Website to engage in any conduct that is likely to impair or cause damage to the App whether by way of a virus, corrupted file, through use of any software or program, or otherwise;
- use the App or Website to violate any applicable law, regulations, standards or codes, or the rights of MSD or any third party;
- modify, reproduce, communicate to the public or otherwise use the content, software, text, graphics, layout or design of the App or Website, except in accordance with these Terms; or
- use the App upon attaining privileged control over your device, whether by “jailbreaking”, “rooting”, or otherwise.
We may suspend or terminate your access to the Website or App at any time for any period of time, and without notice to you. We may add, modify, or remove the Website or App or any information, feature, specification, or other part of the Website or App at any time and without notice to you.
You may grant the App with the permissions and access to your device and other applications that it requires to use the App and its features. You may not be able to use the App or some of its features if you do not grant these permissions and access.
The information provided on the Website and App is intended to provide general information in relation to the benefits and use of the SuperGold card. All reasonable measures have been taken to ensure that the information set out on the Website or made available through the App is accurate.
However, we make no representation or guarantee as to the accuracy, currency, or reliability of information found on the Website, App, or any outbound hyperlink from the Website or App. In particular, the information found on the Website or App:
- does not replace or alter the laws of New Zealand or any other official guidelines or requirements;
- should not be construed as legal advice;
- is subject to change, deletion, or amendment from us without notice; and
- in relation to New Zealand Government assistance does not guarantee entitlement to, or receipt of, those forms of assistance.
We do not:
- endorse any website, organisation, or people who have off-site links to the Website or App;
- accept any responsibility for any errors, omissions or inaccuracies or for any changes to the provision of, or policies related to, information contained in the SuperGold offers and discounts directory on the Website or App; or
- accept any responsibility for any errors, omissions or inaccuracies or for any changes in the policy, products or services of suppliers or retailers listed in the SuperGold offers and discounts directory on the Website or App.
Before purchasing from a supplier or retailer listed in the SuperGold offers and discounts directory on the Website or App, you should make your own enquiries about the accuracy and reliability of the information provided and also as to the quality of the product or service and its suitability for your needs.
Although we endeavour to prevent the introduction of viruses of malicious code (‘Malicious Code’) to the Website or App, we do not warrant that the Website, App, or any data available from them, will always be free from malicious code. We will not be liable for any interference, damage or harm from your accessing of this Website, App or any outbound hyperlink. You are responsible for ensuring that the processes that you use for accessing the Website or App does not expose your device to the risk of interference or damage from Malicious Code.
All copyright and other intellectual property rights in the Website and App are owned by MSD on behalf of the Crown and/or its licensors. Unless indicated otherwise for specific items or collections of content (either below or within specific items or collections), this copyright material is licensed for re-use under Creative Commons Attribution (CC-BY) 4.0 International Licence. In essence, you are free to copy, distribute and adapt the material, as long as you attribute it to us and abide by the other licence terms. Please note that this licence does not apply to any logos, emblems, trademarks, photography or imagery on the website or to the website’s design elements. Those specific items may not be re-used without express permission.
You must not (and must not attempt to):
- copy, distribute, translate, modify, tamper with, disassemble, decompile, or reverse engineer the App (except where permitted by law or where reasonably necessary for backup purposes);
- derive the App’s source code from its object code;
- assign or transfer the App or your rights pursuant to these Terms; or
- use the App to create derivative works.
Your download, installation and use of the iOS version of the App will be governed by the end user licence agreement between you and Apple (‘Apple EULA’). If there is any inconsistency between these Terms and the Apple EULA, the Apple EULA will prevail.
Third party trade marks
Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, and iPad are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries and regions. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. Google Play and the Google Play logo are trademarks of Google LLC. Android is a trademark of Google LLC.
To the maximum extent permitted by law, we provide the Website and App on an “as is” basis without any warranties, representations, or guarantees of any kind with respect to the Website and App and the operation, capacity, speed, functionality, or capabilities of the Website and App (whether, express, implied, statutory or otherwise) including, but not limited to, warranties of non-infringement or fitness for a particular purpose.
To the maximum extent permitted by law, we make no representation or guarantee that the Website or App:
- will be uninterrupted, error-free or free from defects in design, or that any interruptions, errors or defects will be able to be corrected;
- will be accessible at any particular time or place;
- will have full speed, functionality and capabilities;
- is free of Malicious Code or other destructive software that may affect your device’s security;
- will be compatible with your device; or
- is secure, private and that unauthorised third parties will not be able to access your device, files or otherwise monitor your activity.
Neither Google LLC nor Apple Inc (or any of their respective affiliates) will be responsible for, nor will they have any liability whatsoever, for our acts, omissions and conduct in connection with or related to your use of the App.
These Terms are governed by the laws of New Zealand. The courts of New Zealand will have non-exclusive jurisdiction to hear and determine any dispute arising in relation to these Terms.
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org . If you have any concerns with the quality of goods or services you have received from retailers or suppliers who advertise or provide information about their goods and services through this Website or the App, you will need to take these up with the relevant retailer or supplier. Organisations such as Consumer NZ , Consumer Protection , Citizens Advice Bureau or your local Community Law Centre may also give you further advice.